Question: Wiki is down several days. A manual in pdf or tutorial ? Even an old version of ToDoList ?

Aprengo Calamity

Mar 27, 2017, 2:59:10 PM3/27/17
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
I would need a help document offline.
I can't see the wiki : bandwidth supered.

Best Regards

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
https://github.com/abstractspoon/ToDoList_Wiki/wiki

I am searching for reference tasks

.dan.g.

Mar 27, 2017, 8:26:46 PM3/27/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Aprengo

There is not much I can do right now because there has never been standalone documentation.

But when I can access the wiki again I will attempt to export it so it can be downloaded as a package in the future.

Aprengo Calamity

Mar 28, 2017, 7:38:55 AM3/28/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Thanks Dan.

But could you explain what are the reference tasks and related in someway ?

Best Regards

.dan.g.

Mar 28, 2017, 9:24:52 PM3/28/17
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
>> what are the reference tasks

Sorry I didn't understand that bit :)

Reference tasks allow you to access the same task in multiple locations within a single tasklist.

1. Create tasks A, B, and C
2. Select task A
3. 'Edit > Copy'
4. Select task C
5. 'Edit > Paste as reference'

Now task C contains a reference to task A which allows task A to be edited from within task C.

This is useful if you have an action that affects 2 (or more) branches in your tasklist.

Patrick Müller

Jun 9, 2018, 10:12:12 PM6/9/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Dan

Does the standalone documentation exist now? You wrote that there might be a downloaded package in the future.

Thanks in advance.

Greets.