Suggestion: offer to set subtasks to be uncompleted when uncompleting parent task

G-Eric

Feb 27, 2019, 6:12:32 AM2/27/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Dan,

Today, when you mark a parent task for completion (either check the completion box or set a completion date), a popup window offers to set also the child tasks (subtasks) to be completed.  [1]

My suggestion is to add a new feature offering the reverse action, i.e.:
when you UNmark a parent task for completion (either UNcheck the completion box or clear a completion date), add a popup window to offer to set also the child tasks (subtasks) to be UNcompleted.

Today, I do it manually one subtask by one subtask and it works fine.
This said, if it could be automated, it would make it a lot easier and safer (to be sure to touch only the records concerned).

Thansk for considering this suggestion.
Eric

[1]

Alessandro Verdoni

Mar 1, 2019, 3:18:09 AM3/1/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
This would be helpful. Sometime I have parent tasks with dozen of child tasks...