Question: Always asking for language selection when opening from Xmind maps.

David Jiménez Rupérez

Oct 10, 2018, 4:46:49 AM10/10/18
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
XMind let you add hyperlinks to files in your mind maps, when I use *.tdl files, everytime I want to open a hyperlink to a *.tdl, TodoList show me the select language window.

- Windows 10
- XMind Pro 7.5 Update 1
- TodoList 7.1.5.0

.dan.g.

Oct 12, 2018, 3:01:05 AM10/12/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Welcome David

I'll try to replicate your setup myself.

.dan.g.

Oct 14, 2018, 3:33:52 AM10/14/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi David

What happens if you create a Desktop Shortcut with exactly the same text as the link in XMind?

David Jiménez Rupérez

Oct 16, 2018, 12:01:20 PM10/16/18
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
The problem was maybe with todolist created with previous versions in spanish, and later opening in Todolist in english?

--
Download Latest Version: http://abstractspoon.pbworks.com/f/todolist_exe.zip
Website: http://abstractspoon.weebly.com/

.dan.g.

David Jiménez Rupérez

Oct 19, 2018, 6:22:17 AM10/19/18
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dan,

I can't reproduce the problem with the "ToDoList 7.2.RC9 (Release Candidate)" but I have a terrrible 37-38 seconds delay opening every *tdl file.

Any internal debug command to test where is the delay problem?  (Windows 10 with 32GB RAM + Xeon + Files on SSD) :???

I have made a PHP script that join all *_log.csv in a csv to keep get track weekly and monthly working times.

Thanks for your software/time

El mié., 17 oct. 2018 a las 1:49, .dan.g. (<daniel...@gmail.com>) escribió:
[...]

.dan.g.

Oct 20, 2018, 3:37:21 AM10/20/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi DJP

I have a fix for the loading tasklist delay that I will hopefully release tomorrow.

Download Latest Version: http://abstractspoon.pbworks.com/f/todolist_exe.zip
Website: http://abstractspoon.weebly.com/
Wiki and other resources: http://abstractspoon.com/wiki/doku.php?id=todolist-description
---

.dan.g.

Oct 20, 2018, 9:58:26 PM10/20/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Reporter has since said that this problem has gone away