Suggestion: Tasklist Description

Fitnerd

Dec 11, 2018, 10:42:45 AM12/11/18
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
I work with many different task lists, many of which are task lists only in name, and in reality can serve very different purposes (I love the ability to combine tree-like structure with notes). As such, differrent task lists may have different "conventions" that should be followed. Sometimes it is difficult to remember how certain aspects (like categories, tags, etc.) are to be used within a particular task list. Therefore, it would be great if it was possible to have some kind of notes section for the task list itself. This way, such general info can be stored in such a task list note / description. Basically a multi-line, or ideally rich text box description field in the File - Task List Properties would be great.