Suggestion: Window "Find Tasks" > allow resize of rule table

G-Eric

Nov 17, 2017, 4:02:43 AM11/17/17
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Dan,

I have some rules to find tasks that are quiet long (nested 'AND' + 'OR').
As consequence, the list exceeds the visible part of the rules table, and I have to use the right side lift to navigate / view the hidden lines of the rule.

I suggest to allow the line between the rules table and the 'Results' frame to be active / usable for rules table resizing when hovering with the mouse on it.
I have attached a scheme to document my suggestion, hoping it is clear enough.

Thanks for for advise /comment on this proposal.
Have a nice day - Eric

Auto Generated Inline Image 1

.dan.g.

Nov 17, 2017, 4:35:04 AM11/17/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Seems like a reasonable request. Can't imagine why I didn't think of it first!

.dan.g.

Nov 27, 2017, 3:57:22 AM11/27/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Added to 7.2.A8

G-Eric

Nov 27, 2017, 4:34:18 AM11/27/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
It works like a charm - many thanks for this useful enhancement.