BUG: Cannot manipulate Gantt Bars if scale is set to years

mikro

Jun 23, 2016, 10:07:49 AM6/23/16
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,
if found a bug in the gantt view.
If I set the timescale to years I cannot manipulate the gantt bars beginning and end.
During the mouseover the arrow doesn't Change to the sideways arrows.
If I choose f.e. weeks as scale the Manipulation works.

cheers
Mikro

Kann Vorgänge in Gantt View bei Skalierung Jahre nicht greifen.zip

.dan.g.

Jun 23, 2016, 8:27:20 PM6/23/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Mikro

I not able to reproduce this currently.

Could you attach a simple sample tasklist (ie. Just a few tasks) that shows this problem for you?

mikro

Jun 24, 2016, 4:32:41 AM6/24/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Dan,
I created a Test .tdl, the error occurs here too.
I seems like the aera for the mouse to hover over in order to recognise that beginn/end of a tast shall be manipulated is too small in years view (works in weeks view).
Is the aera defined as a date range or as a pixel range?
Maybe it is a dpi problem of the interface?

enclose .tdl an recording of manipulation.

Cheers
Mikro
YearsWeeksGanttBug.zip
GanttManipulateTestWeeksYears.tdl

.dan.g.

Jun 25, 2016, 2:56:35 AM6/25/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Thx Mikro

Looks like it's broken from 'Quarters (wide)' up to 'Years'.

.dan.g.

Jun 26, 2016, 5:40:35 AM6/26/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Fixed in 7.1.A4?