BUG: Close button on dynamic category droplist not reachable if app is maximized

mikro

Sep 2, 2016, 4:52:21 AM9/2/16
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,
in my instance the task properties are configured to appear on the right side of my window.
If I run ToDoList maximized the right boudary of dynamic lists (category in this case but concerns any dynamic list) is beyond the screen limit and I cannot delete obsolete entries.

Auto Generated Inline Image 1

.dan.g.

Sep 13, 2016, 12:30:50 AM9/13/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Thx, I'll look into it.

The workaround is to move the comments splitter so that the field changes position enough to see the full width.

.dan.g.

Oct 27, 2016, 5:47:22 AM10/27/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Fixed in 7.1.B3?