BUG: Web Update link to Google Groups spawns MANY Firefox instances

TonyG

Jan 2, 2019, 1:46:28 PM1/2/19
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Running a 7.2.RC and selecting Web Update for 7.2.0.0 Stable.
At the bottom of the What's New info there are links to Wiki, this forum, and Facebook.
On clicking the GG link there were about 30 browser windows opened.
(Note to the curious: You don't want to test this yourself.)

I do not know about the other links. I haven't tried the links in 7.2.0 yet. I'm just reporting the anomaly for this one button.

.dan.g.

Jan 3, 2019, 12:27:48 AM1/3/19
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Thx Tony, that reminds me to remove the old toolbar buttons.

ps. What browser are you using? and it's version?

TonyG

Jan 3, 2019, 3:06:26 PM1/3/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
I've only tried/seen this with the Firefox. I'm using the very latest v64 over Windows 8.1.