Info: ToDoList 7.2.RC11 is available for download

.dan.g.

Nov 10, 2018, 9:40:58 PM11/10/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Everyone

Get it here or if you have any previous 7.2 pre-release you can update via 'Help > Check for Updates'.

Please only add bug reports and comments about 7.2 to this thread.
Comments elsewhere will be ignored.

What's Changed from 7.2.RC10:
  • Fixed 'Command Line' setting of task attributes
  • Fixed crash in 'Week Planner'
  • Fixed 'HTML Export' formatting of multi-value attributes
  • Fixed loss of edit focus when 'Auto-Saving'
  • Fixed 'View > Expand All Tasks'
  • Fixed clearing of 'Custom Icon Attribute' edit field
  • Fixed multi-selection in 'Custom Icon Attribute' droplist
  • Added context menu to file path of 'Status Bar'
Enjoy!

G-Eric

Nov 11, 2018, 4:20:25 PM11/11/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Dan,

I noticed that the version reference in the top header of the 'About' is still displaying to v7.2.RC10 (instead of RC11).
Not a big deal, but it could later cause some confusion when refering to a specific version;

Thanks for this new enhanced version.
Have a nice Day - Eric

.dan.g.

Nov 11, 2018, 7:17:24 PM11/11/18
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Well spotted Eric!

I forgot to update it, or rather I updated the version but then failed to rebuild the software.

I'll get it fixed tonight.

Eric M.

Nov 12, 2018, 3:49:20 AM11/12/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Dan

I miss Word Cloud and Mindmap. They are also no longer available in the preferences. Were they intentionally removed?

G-Eric

Nov 12, 2018, 7:26:22 AM11/12/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Fixed in the last release just published - Thanks

.dan.g.

Nov 12, 2018, 6:36:42 PM11/12/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Eric

Can you try installing the download to a clean location?

If that works, close TDL and copy over you previous preferences. If it doesn't, please attach a copy of your preferences...

Eric M.

Nov 13, 2018, 2:11:47 AM11/13/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Dan

Sorry, it seems to be an installation problem. The clean installation works perfectly.

best regards

Eric

Koruneko

Nov 13, 2018, 9:51:16 AM11/13/18
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi !
Seems that clicking on the DL link still give the 7.2 RC10 version in Help > About.

Have a nice day,

Koru.

.dan.g.

Nov 13, 2018, 6:30:46 PM11/13/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
This is what I get if I download it manually from the link, and then run the exe from inside the zip file:

7.2.RC11.PNG

Dan

.dan.g.

Nov 13, 2018, 6:31:56 PM11/13/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Not a problem. Probably means that somehow those two plugins were not updated and subsequently could not load.

Koruneko

Nov 14, 2018, 3:13:01 AM11/14/18
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
OK.
Since 7.1 I use to update all my releases by copy/paste (add/replace) files in the installation directory.
Both ToDoList.exe files from 7.2 RC10 and RC11 's infos show that the modify date in the detail tab  is 21/10/2018 03:21.
Both have exactly the same size (2 473 984 bytes)
I DL the RC11 from the link 'Get it here' at the top of this topic.

I tried to re-install it from scratch and then it shows me this window with RC10 mention :

Have I made something wrong ? The link really seems to point to the RC10 version ...

RC10 :

RC11 :

Regards

.dan.g.

Nov 14, 2018, 8:43:59 PM11/14/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Sounds like you have a caching problem. Works fine for me downloading from your link.

7.2.RC11.PNG

Try: Control Panel > Internet Options > General > Browsing History > Delete... > Temporary Internet files

.dan.g.

Nov 14, 2018, 8:45:21 PM11/14/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
ps. TDLUpdate.exe has code to bypass the cache to ensure that the latest file is always downloaded.

Koruneko

Nov 15, 2018, 3:52:23 AM11/15/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi !
That's it ! It's working now.
Strange because i'm using FF with no history keeping at the browser's end.

Anyway, it's ok now.

Regards

Koruneko

Nov 16, 2018, 3:52:11 AM11/16/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi !

I've a bug with the List view (see screenshot below).
I've installed TDL from scratch, then opened Introduction.tdl and ToDoListDocumentation.tdl : ListView is OK.
Then closing tasklists, reopening them and switching again between views : the ListView title column is now altered.
I then tried to cleanup ini preference but "There's currently no tasklist information which can be removed from your ini file".

Am I the only one who have this issue ?

Regards
List_View-RC11.png
ToDoList.ini

mikro

Nov 16, 2018, 5:33:33 AM11/16/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Bug: Manual Input in Due / Start Date looses focus if typing 'slowly'

Hi Dan,
just noticed, that while trying to manual input start or due dates in Gantt Chart the datefield looses focus and updates the gant chart if I am not typing quickly enough.
I assume that there is a delay after the last keystroke after which you assume the input to be done an update the chart.
For my tastes it is set a bit too quick.
I'd estimate the delay to be like 3/10sec in R11. If it could be increase to like 2/3sec that would fell a bit smoother from my point of view.

cheers

Am Sonntag, 11. November 2018 03:40:58 UTC+1 schrieb .dan.g.:
Idle Typing Dates.zip

mikro

Nov 16, 2018, 8:21:12 AM11/16/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Bug: TDL Window does not clip to screen Corners correctly.

Hi Dan,
Using a tripple head I notice that TDL does not clip correctly to the screen Corners like for example the Internet Explorer does when using 'Windows + Arrows' to move the window arround on the screen.
See attached errortrace for the imagery.

Cheers
Mikro

Am Sonntag, 11. November 2018 03:40:58 UTC+1 schrieb .dan.g.:
TDL-Window clip to screen bug.zip

mikro

Nov 16, 2018, 8:32:00 AM11/16/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Bug: "In- / Decrease % Completion Keyboardshortcut" not working if task is clicked on in Gantt View

Hey Dan,
when i click on a task in the Gantt View an try using keyboard shortcuts to modify the completion attribute there is no effect on the task.
In order to be able to modify the attribute I first need to click on the Task in the trasktree.
Bugtrace attached.

cheers
Mikro

Am Sonntag, 11. November 2018 03:40:58 UTC+1 schrieb .dan.g.:
Bug task selection in Gantt View.zip

Pengyg

Nov 19, 2018, 10:53:22 AM11/19/18
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dan,I found a bug:(7.2 RC11)
1. Custom Task Attributes-->New Attribute-->(Data type=>Date and Features => Check Show time options)
2. Now time: 2018/11/19 23:36
3. New task,set Due date: 2018/11/19 23:22, set Custom Task Attributes:2018/11/19 23:22
4. Find Tasks:
4.1 Rule:Due Date(Relative)  --   occurs before --  n   (now),that's ok,the task just created is filtered out。
4.2 but if change rule to:CustomAttr(Custom,Relative) -- occurs before --n , nothing is filter out, it should filter out the same task as the previous rule.
4.3 if change rule to: CustomAttr(Custom,Relative) -- occurs on or before --n,the task just created is filtered out。

I think 4.2 is a bug。

rd.gif

JP

Nov 19, 2018, 1:28:02 PM11/19/18
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dan,

Thanks for all you do!

I recently updated to 7.2.RC11 but have lost the ability to open a .tdl file by clicking on the file icon. It's not associated with ToDoList anymore.

I can open the same file from within the program but not the other way around. And when I try to set ToDoList as the default program to open .tdl files, Windows 7 won't let me...

Any thoughts on what I'm doing wrong here?

Please advise.

Gratefully,
JP

.dan.g.

Nov 19, 2018, 11:19:06 PM11/19/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Thx Koruneko, I just stumbled on this myself. I will have a fix in the next update.

.dan.g.

Nov 19, 2018, 11:39:26 PM11/19/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi JP

Because 7.2 has not yet been formally released, it does not override the previous handler that was installed.

The easiest way to get it working is:

1. Run RegEdit.exe (Windows Key + R -> "regedit.exe")
2. Navigate to 'Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\tdl_Tasklist\shell\open\command'
3. Double-click the '(Default)' item in the right-hand pane
4. Replace the path element of the 'Value data' with the path to 7.2.RC11 (leave all the quotes and %1 as it is)
5. Close RegEdit
6. Try double-clicking a tdl file again

.dan.g.

Nov 20, 2018, 12:02:59 AM11/20/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Many thx for your excellent report Pengyg.

I agree with your analysis and will have a fix in the next update.

.dan.g.

Nov 20, 2018, 12:15:29 AM11/20/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Do you mean that the edges of the TDL window 'bleed' into the adjacent screen?
Message has been deleted

.dan.g.

Nov 20, 2018, 1:37:43 AM11/20/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Strictly speaking there's no delay, since TDL processes every keystroke as it happens and updates the Gantt View accordingly.

The bug is that the Gantt View seems to be stealing focus when it is updated. Seems to happen for all Views except Tree and List.

I'll look into it.

JP

Nov 20, 2018, 3:07:22 AM11/20/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Thanks, Dan for these instructions.

I was able to follow them ok but they didn't seem to work.

Do I need to restart my computer in order for them to take effect?

Also, these are the preferences in ToDoList: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AbstractSpoon\ToDoList

Should I try swapping the file link on the HKEY_CURRENT_USER side?

Any additional ideas?

Gratefully!
JP

.dan.g.

Nov 21, 2018, 5:23:31 AM11/21/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Can you also attach your modified version of ToDoListDocumentation.tdl please?

mikro

Nov 21, 2018, 7:54:31 AM11/21/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hey Dan,
not exactly. On using the shortcut the window appears to jump to a nospecific but reproducable area of the screens.
I assume that there may be an error calculating the correct position for the TDL-window to fit for example the left half of the center Screen.
I tried switching of the third monitor, same behaviour. Only if I use just one Monitor the 'Windowskey + Arrowkey' shortcut works to move the window arround.

cheers
Mikro

.dan.g.

Nov 21, 2018, 7:18:40 PM11/21/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
A more brute force method would be:

1. Search from the root of the registry for 'ToDoList.exe' and delete all items as appropriate.
2. Run TDL with admin privileges
3. Open the Preferences and make sure 'Tools > Preferences > General > Enable '.tdl' as a file extension for tasklists' is enabled
4. Close the Preferences and TDL and try the double click again

.dan.g.

Nov 21, 2018, 7:25:57 PM11/21/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Strange, 'Windows + Up/Down' simply maps to the 'Maximise/Restore' buttons on the TDL title bar.

If possible, can you record me another Bug Report but with a clean install please?

.dan.g.

Nov 21, 2018, 9:13:30 PM11/21/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Can you reproduce this with a clean install?

.dan.g.

Nov 22, 2018, 1:23:36 AM11/22/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
BTW, I think it would be better to always provide a manual bug report initially (where you write out the steps and what you saw and what you thought should have happened) because I find that it's rarely easy to interpret this from recorded bug reports.

I only really want recorded bug reports when I can't reproduce a bug and I want to see the user's environment in which the bug arose, as this can sometimes provide subtle hints as to the cause of a problem.

Dan

Eric B

Nov 29, 2018, 7:34:01 PM11/29/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Dan,

I have the same issue as Eric, but I haven't been able to fix it: WordCloud, Weekview, and MindMap views aren't loading in TDL on a clean installation of Windows 10, version 17763.
On another desktop with Windows10 version 17134, these three views are loaded with no problem.

I tried both machines with Todolist 7.2RC4 too, and the same result happens , so I think there might be a bug introduced by the new version of Windows 10 or my laptop?
I disabled Windows Defender on the new laptop, and tried to fix any issues with the sfc /scannow command. It hasn't worked on fixing the issue for me on this new machine yet

Have added my preferences for each install of 7.2RC11, as well as the startup logs by running Todolist.exe -g in the command line for both..

On Monday, 12 November 2018 19:49:20 UTC+11, Eric M. wrote:
Hi Dan

I miss Word Cloud and Mindmap. They are also no longer available in the preferences. Were they intentionally removed?

Am Sonntag, 11. November 2018 03:40:58 UTC+1 schrieb .dan.g.:
W10-17763-Log.log
W10-17763-Preferences.ini
W10-17134-Preferences.ini
W10-17134-ToDoList.log

Evan Tayont

Nov 29, 2018, 7:44:16 PM11/29/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Sorry, reattaching the .log file for W10-17134 - the file wasn't complete..

working:

notepad_2018-11-30_00-38-24.png

plugins not loading:

chrome_2018-11-30_00-41-25.png

W10-17134-Log.log

.dan.g.

Nov 29, 2018, 8:49:21 PM11/29/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Evan

Can you go to 'Control Panel > Programs and Features' and verify that you have 'Microsoft .Net Framework 4' installed?

Evan Tayont

Nov 30, 2018, 8:45:35 AM11/30/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Dan,

Thanks for your reply. I reinstalled .Net framework 4.0 (4.7), however after restarting laptop and re-downloading Todolist the three plugins aren't loaded.
I have installed Visual Studio on my original desktop where the plugins are loading..

OptionalFeatures_2018-11-30_13-07-36.png

Evan Tayont

Nov 30, 2018, 8:52:15 AM11/30/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
In case, I also installed .NET Core 2.1 Runtime but it didn't correct in my case

.dan.g.

Dec 2, 2018, 8:20:41 PM12/2/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Thx for all your efforts Evan.

All my machines have VS installed but I'll try on a VM without.

.dan.g.

Dec 2, 2018, 8:28:26 PM12/2/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
ps. Here's something else to try on both machines:

1. Run TDL
2. On the working computer, switch to each of the plugins to fully load them
3. 'Tools > Enable Logging' to log all the loaded modules
4. Close TDL

Attach the logs here so we can see what else gets loaded for the working computer.

Evan Tayont

Dec 3, 2018, 3:03:44 PM12/3/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Sure, attached each log, after switching to each plugin in TDL:

Thanks,
Evan
ToDoListPluginsLoading.log
ToDoListPluginsNotLoading.log

Evan Tayont

Dec 3, 2018, 4:56:41 PM12/3/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
The .NET file locations as well as the GdiPlus.dll location file attached, are on the laptop where plugins aren't loading.. The only difference I can see looks like the version number of the different .dll files

Going to test installing a clean install of Windows10, on a separate partition on the laptop, just to test if there were some corrupted files on the installation USB.

Evan

On Monday, December 3, 2018 at 1:28:26 AM UTC, .dan.g. wrote:
LaptopNetFramework4Files.txt

.dan.g.

Dec 3, 2018, 7:47:10 PM12/3/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Many thanks Evan.

If so I'll add something to '.\Resources\Install.txt' and see if I can also come up with a runtime solution...

Evan Tayont

Dec 4, 2018, 4:29:11 PM12/4/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Dan,

Installing the VC++ Redistributable(x86) fixes the issue on the laptop. :-)
The laptop is a x64 computer, but I needed to install the VC++2010 x86 file fixed the taskview issue for me. The VC++2010 x64 doesn't seem to be needed on my system, have uninstalled.

Have been using TDL for 3 years, thanks for your help with this.

I noticed a minor bug while checking the plugins in Week Planner taskview in RC11, where clicking on a task doesn't 'select' the clicked task. I recorded a Steps report as attached, showing that the comment doesn't change after clicking on a different task.
I tested this with is 7.2.RC9 and it works well. The bug seems to be on both computers running 7.2.RC11.

Regards,
Evan
ClickNotSelecting-WeekPlanner.zip

pistesil

Dec 7, 2018, 7:05:13 AM12/7/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Dan,
I noted todolist isn't always checking in the file preventing other users to edit it
It seems to be random, I couln't find a way to replicate the issue but it happens quite often.
Im sending a log and configuration files maybe it helps
Thx in advance
ToDoList.log
ToDoList.ini

.dan.g.

Dec 10, 2018, 7:21:52 PM12/10/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Thx pistesil.

Are you saying that it does not auto check-in after the specified time (eg. 1 minute) or that it fails to auto check-in at all?

Fitnerd

Dec 13, 2018, 2:55:08 AM12/13/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Small Bug in Date Entry

[Sorry this is a repost (forgot I should be submitting bug reports here)]

Granted, this is a very tiny bug, but thought I would mention it still:

When entering dates whose Year component is less than 1900 (Yes, I am using TDL a bit "unconventionally"), the date that is reflected in the Tree View / List View column is that of the preceding day.

So, for example, I type in: 1.1.1890, but the date in the column of the Tree View I get is: 31.12.1889. Not sure if this is a Windows 10 bug or some other issue. Fortunately the fix is easy: unselect the task, and retype the date, and this second time it works.

And, as an aside, it would be nice if the drop-down calendar control which appears when you put a checkmark in one of the date fields would gain focus, so that you can use keyboard to choose and confirm the date. Right now the focus is still on the active view (like Tree List view for example), so if you use arrow keys then or enter, it does nothing to the calendar control (even though it even has a little focus rectangle drwan on the currently selected date, suggesting that it has focus).

Thank you.

Fitnerd

Dec 13, 2018, 3:57:44 AM12/13/18
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Small Feature Suggestion: Make custom Checkbox-Based Attributes Filterable

Hi Dan!

I hope this thread is not strictly for bug reports, so I hope it's ok to post a tiny feature suggestion, which hopefully can make it into 7.2.

It would be great if the custom, checkbox-based attributes could also be "Filterable" (right now they are just Sortable and Inheritable).

Same, for number-based custom attributes, though this one may require more work I suppose.

Thank you.

Fitnerd

Dec 13, 2018, 3:17:05 PM12/13/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Another small feature suggestion:

Is it possible to make its so that if both the global 'Resources\Icons' and the local (relative to the current task list) 'Icons' folders exist, that TDL will be display icons from both of the folders (with the local folder taking precedence (in case of file name conflicts))?

Current behavior is that if the local 'Icons' folder is present and contains at least 1 icon, it will be used instead of the global icon folder (as a result existing non-built-in icons (from the global folder) will not be rendered).

Yet it is very useful to have some highly specific icons reside in the local folder relative to the task list, while most other, commonly used icons reside in the global folder, but both are used.

Thank you.

.dan.g.

Dec 13, 2018, 6:47:52 PM12/13/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
>> And, as an aside, it would be nice if the drop-down calendar control which appears when you put a checkmark in one of the date fields would gain focus

This works fine for me in Windows 10. Can you record me a bug report please?

.dan.g.

Dec 13, 2018, 6:53:29 PM12/13/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
>> Fortunately the fix is easy: unselect the task, and retype the date, and this second time it works.

Can you also confirm that there is NOT a problem if editing a task that already has a date specified?

Fitnerd

Dec 14, 2018, 2:01:35 AM12/14/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Do you mean resubmit the issue as a separate topic? I am using Windows 10 x64 1803 (though I am certain I had the same issue even on earlier builds of both TDL and Windows).

Fitnerd

Dec 14, 2018, 2:04:18 AM12/14/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Yes, I confirm that! If the date already has a date (any value), and then you set it to be < 1900, i.e. say 1890, then everything works as expected: the date that appears in the column on the Treeview or Listview is the correct date you entered. It is only when you are setting a new date that this issue arises.

.dan.g.

Dec 17, 2018, 11:00:46 PM12/17/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Unfortunately no new features are going into 7.2, so you might want to repost your suggestions at the top-level for 7.3

Fitnerd

Dec 18, 2018, 1:39:29 AM12/18/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Dan!

I posted it for the "Other" version since there is no 7.3 atm. Also, not sure why version and OS are required for feature suggestions - after all those are OS-independent, and you decide which version gets which features.

Thank you.

Wildoitintime

Dec 21, 2018, 12:56:50 PM12/21/18
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
I prefer my tasklist to remain unsorted. However, it always opens with tasks sorted by title. If I change the sort order to Unsorted, the next time I reopen the tasklist it's sorted by title again.

Additional information that may be useful: I'm running ToDoList as a non-Administrator user and my preferences.ini file is in the program directory.

alexanderino

Dec 22, 2018, 8:03:17 PM12/22/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Confirming that this bug exists on 7.2RC11 in the List View.

As seen in my attached image:

  • tasks cannot be selected using the Title column; the column also has no background colour
  • tasks can be selected by clicking on the other columns; however
  • the selected task focus (light blue) does not update, and is split between the title column and the other columns
  • switching to another tasklist, then switching back, updates the focus in the title column
Is there a download link for 7.2RC10?

Thanks,

Jason

On Friday, 16 November 2018 19:52:11 UTC+11, Koruneko wrote:
Hi !

I've a bug with the List view (see screenshot below).
I've installed TDL from scratch, then opened Introduction.tdl and ToDoListDocumentation.tdl : ListView is OK.
Then closing tasklists, reopening them and switching again between views : the ListView title column is now altered.
I then tried to cleanup ini preference but "There's currently no tasklist information which can be removed from your ini file".

Am I the only one who have this issue ?

Regards
2018-12-23_114352-tdl-7.2rc11-bug-clean.png

G-Eric

Dec 26, 2018, 10:52:13 AM12/26/18
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dan,

I imported Outlook messages into a TDL database by using the drag & drop feature.

When I receive the 'import' popup window, I set that Outlook 'Sent date' is pushed into a date (e.g. Start Date, Due Date, ...)
I had expected that the related time part of the stamp would be pushed into the corresponding time field (i.e. respectively Start Time, Due Time, ...).

Is it so and I missed some setting somewhere?
Or is it by design that the time part is skipped during the import?

The reason I intend to use it is to sort the task in order of the messages (conversation flow).
Currently, messages sent on the same day and dropped as tasks are shuffled because there is not other differentiation, i.e. the order of the tasks is not in line with the conversation flow.

Thanks for your advise / comment.
Have a nice day - Eric

Source request (Dan) = https://groups.google.com/d/msg/abstractspoon-todolist-support/JvzW2Y4xjdI/jms_UsP7EQAJ
Source report (me) = https://groups.google.com/d/msg/abstractspoon-todolist-support/JvzW2Y4xjdI/FOM05zvxEQAJ

.dan.g.

Dec 26, 2018, 7:36:46 PM12/26/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Should be fixed in 7.2.0.

.dan.g.

Dec 26, 2018, 7:44:44 PM12/26/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Wildoitintime

Can you attach a copy of your preferences please?

Wildoitintime

Dec 28, 2018, 9:00:27 AM12/28/18
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dan,

Happy New Year!

I attach the ToDoList.ini file.

EDIT: I updated to v.7.2.0 after I posted the above and the problem has been fixed.
ToDoList.ini

G-Eric

Dec 30, 2018, 5:35:16 AM12/30/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support

>>  Should be fixed in 7.2.0.

Tested in v7.2.0. and found ok - Many thanks for the fix (i.e. ready for marking as 'Completed' at your best convenience if ok for you)

.dan.g.

Jan 1, 2019, 7:13:53 PM1/1/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Cool thx