Sugestion: Save cursor position at task's comment window when focus is changed

Rafael Dintrans

Nov 6, 2017, 1:51:24 PM11/6/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi!
I usually have lots of text comments on every task, more text lines than the height of the comment text area.
The problem is when I change task (or do anything that change the focus from comment text area to any other part of the todolist application) if I go again to the task, the cursor appears at the begining of the text area, so I have to scroll down to the bottom manually every time...

It is possible to "save" the position of the cursor at the task text area, so when going to that task, put the cursor again on that "saved" position?

check the images:
Image 01 : position at the bottom
Image 02 : position at the beginning when going back to the task after going else where

many thanks!
rafael.
01_image_cursor_at_bottom.jpg
02_image_back_to_task.jpg

Rafael Dintrans

Dec 1, 2017, 12:54:23 PM12/1/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
This can be posible?

.dan.g.

Dec 2, 2017, 3:42:47 AM12/2/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Rafael

>> this can be posible?

Yes but it's not easy so I need to think about it carefully.

Probably will not make it into 7.2.