BUG: Incorrect task action on double-click

Alex

Oct 16, 2017, 9:09:27 AM10/16/17
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com

Hi Dan

When quick double-clicked to expand/collapse a task with a subtask has its name selected so you cannot perform task expand/collapse unless you  press Esc.

Regards,
Alex

.dan.g.

Oct 17, 2017, 5:22:29 AM10/17/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Alex

Can you repost this to the latest 7.2 thread pls.

Alex

Oct 17, 2017, 6:29:34 AM10/17/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Isn't it already in 7.2 thread? By the way this bug (behavior?) was arisen 2-3 years back.

.dan.g.

Oct 19, 2017, 2:46:08 AM10/19/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
7.2 is not released yet. So I only want 7.2 specific bugs to be reported in the '7.2.xx is available for download' thread.

Makes it easier for me to see what bugs are in the actual release to give them priority.

>> By the way this bug (behavior?) was arisen 2-3 years back.

Then it needs to be marked as 7.1 :)

.dan.g.

Oct 19, 2017, 6:13:54 AM10/19/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Can you record a bug report for me pls (Help > Record Bug Report)?

.dan.g.

Oct 23, 2017, 5:22:15 AM10/23/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Fixed in 7.1.4.8