BUG: Online-Help for RTF and Wiki-Links

Pierre de la Verre

Jun 29, 2017, 9:08:17 AM6/29/17
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Link problem:

Comment - right click - Online help - opens (non existing)
http://www.abstractspoon.com/wiki/doku.php?id=rich-text-comments-prefs-dialog

I think this would be right:
http://www.abstractspoon.com/wiki/doku.php?id=rich-text-comments

(The link from the settings-dialogue to the page is maybe right, but the page is empty ...)

Wiki - left side navigation - bottom:
All "bitly-links" to Twitter and Facebook and ... are dead

.dan.g.

Jul 7, 2017, 6:01:36 AM7/7/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Thx, I will get those fixed.

.dan.g.

Jul 10, 2017, 1:45:55 AM7/10/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Fixed in 7.1.3.4.

Next step is to remove Google+, Twitter and Linked-In from TDL's Help menu and assorted toolbars...

Pierre de la Verre

Jul 11, 2017, 3:26:09 PM7/11/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Thanks, Dan.
One thing remains:

The link, placed at the question mark in the lower left corner in the settings-dialogue of comments, connects to a non existing page.

.dan.g.

Jul 11, 2017, 9:19:39 PM7/11/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
I'll get round to that at some point - I'm sure it won't be the last.