Suggestion: Default Created By

Carsten Hoffmann

Sep 19, 2018, 11:38:08 PM9/19/18
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
is it possible to use the LoginName from the user for the option "DefaultCreatedBy"?
Because, if I use it for multiple use, I know, who created task.
Then I can filter this information, who is the owner of the taks.

Best regards

.dan.g.

Sep 19, 2018, 11:47:20 PM9/19/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
The 'Created By' field already defaults to the login name in the Preferences.

Is this not sufficient?

Carsten Hoffmann

Sep 20, 2018, 6:27:45 AM9/20/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
I think no.

I have installed the program on network drive.
If my colleagues create a task, the DefaultCreateBy is my name.

It is the same with the LastModified name.

I always see only my name and I don't know, if my colleagues modify a task.

.dan.g.

Sep 20, 2018, 7:02:47 AM9/20/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
I understand. I'll change 7.2 so that if the default 'Created By' is left blank it will use the currently logged in user name.

Carsten Hoffmann

Sep 20, 2018, 7:07:59 AM9/20/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Thanks. Thats great.