Suggestion: Select Task attributes visible in output of Analyze Logged Time

Fredrik Jonasson

Feb 26, 2019, 2:03:05 AM2/26/19
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
I would like to submit a suggestion regarding how "Analyze Logged Time" work.

I would like to be able to add more Task attributes to output of Analyze Logged Time. (Currently: Task ID; Title; Time Spent; Path)
Preferably Custom Attributes should be able to add, as I often use a custom "Account" attribute as to which account time spent should be charged.
And if the Breakdown selected could be set by one of these attributes as well that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

.dan.g.

Feb 26, 2019, 6:14:23 PM2/26/19
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com

Fredrik Jonasson

Mar 12, 2019, 9:09:48 AM3/12/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Please see attachments. csv represents custom attribute called Account.
ToDoList_Log_Report.csv
Analyze_Logged_Time_ByAttribute.png

.dan.g.

Mar 13, 2019, 7:58:43 PM3/13/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
That's very useful Fredrik, mainly because I had a completely different understanding of your original request!

I'll add this request to 7.3.

.dan.g.

May 12, 2019, 10:45:19 PM5/12/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Added to 7.3.DP1

Fredrik Jonasson

May 13, 2019, 2:03:21 AM5/13/19
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, it looks about how I imagined it.

But to be picky, why does it not include any user added custom attributes?
Is custom attributes implemented in some other way than the predefined? For example, "Attribute inheritance" also does not show custom attributes.
(perhaps this should be a new topic)

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

.dan.g.

May 13, 2019, 3:41:16 AM5/13/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Fredrik. Can you copy your comments verbatim to the 7.3.DP1 thread please?