Question: Interface Font Size? Way too small

A. A.

Jun 30, 2019, 1:05:45 AM6/30/19
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Is there any way to increase the font size of the program? I love this software to death but the font size is killing me - please help me find a way. Thanks.

.dan.g.

Jun 30, 2019, 8:39:04 PM6/30/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Can you attach a screenshot showing the app alongside Window Explorer?

A. A.

Jul 8, 2019, 10:46:05 PM7/8/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
The point being, of course, I don't use Explorer anywhere near as often as I do TDL, and so any proximity between the two's font size I hope doesn't detract from the issue. I tried adjusting my screen's DPI settings, reverting to Windows 8 versions of compatibility, etc etc - to no avail. Using TDL will unfortunately mean severe migraines for me due to an esotropic eye condition. I've honestly given up on using the program. Should there be a way to enlarge the TDL's interface font, then I'd be grateful to know. Thanks.
ExpTDL.JPG

.dan.g.

Jul 8, 2019, 10:57:00 PM7/8/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
>> I tried adjusting my screen's DPI settings

fontsize.PNG

So are you saying you increased this value and it had no effect on TDL?

>> Should there be a way to enlarge the TDL's interface font

You can change the size of the font in which the tasks and comments are displayed but not the general interface font:

Tools > Preferences > User Interface > Fonts and Colours > Tasklist font
Tools > Preferences > User Interface > Fonts and Colours > Comments font