Translation: FRENCH - coordination between translators

Pierre de la Verre

Jan 27, 2016, 5:23:45 PM1/27/16
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
French translators - please use this thread to coordinate your contributions

CdiCsharp

Aug 30, 2016, 9:53:55 PM8/30/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support, noju...@hotmail.com
Bonjour

ce petit post pour signifier qu'il serait peut-être intéressant d'upgrader la traduction de "due date" en "date fin prév." (prév. pour prévisionnelle).
Qu'en pensez-vous?

Cdlt,
E.R

Yann CANUT

Apr 21, 2019, 4:10:19 AM4/21/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hello all,
there has not been an updated french translation in a while, I don't know how to publish it, so using this thread. So here it is (as of April, 21st 2019 for 7.2.11.1).
Don't hesitate to tell me if I'm wrong and what is the right way to propose/publish/upload a translation.
Best regards,

-Yann
Francais (France).csv

.dan.g.

Apr 22, 2019, 8:32:22 PM4/22/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Yann

The best way to contribute (for me) would be for you to create a GitHub account and then make a 'Pull-request' with your changes. Especially if you intend to continue contributing :)