BUG: Word Cloud and High-Contrast-Mode (Accessibility)

Martin Lemburg

Jan 7, 2019, 8:07:06 AM1/7/19
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Gladly ToDoList is nearly 100% high-contrast-mode compatible, even in the new Mind Map "view".

Sincerely the "Word Cloud" view is not high-contrast-mode compatible:

2019-01-07 09_57_59-.png

I don't have a recipe out of the box to change it, but the way the Mind Map view is using the background and element/item colors could be a "template".

Thanks in advance!

Best regards

Martin

.dan.g.

Jan 7, 2019, 6:37:50 PM1/7/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Martin, thanks for keeping me honest!

I'll fix the obvious issues first (background colour, selection colour) and then we can debate other issues such as the 'hot' colour...

.dan.g.

Jan 24, 2019, 1:53:02 AM1/24/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Sorry for the delay Martin, I will have this fixed in 7.2.4.

.dan.g.

Feb 4, 2019, 4:39:07 AM2/4/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Fixed in 7.2.4. Also fixed text colour of 'Burndown' axes labels.

Martin Lemburg

Feb 6, 2019, 1:23:10 AM2/6/19
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Dan, looks fine!