BUG: Recurrent reminders not recurrent

alex viau

Feb 24, 2016, 6:32:27 AM2/24/16
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
 Hi,

I have several reminders that I set to remind me daily of some tasks using the "recurrence" field, but i am only reminded on the same day I set the reminder, and once the reminder has been closed, the reminder icon in the column disapears, and next day I am not reminded. How to fix that to have the reminder to remind me daily or weekly for example.

Thanks,

Alexandre

.dan.g.

Feb 24, 2016, 7:54:44 AM2/24/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Alexandre

Using 'Introduction.tdl', can you give me a specific set of steps to reproduce this pls?

alexandre viau

Feb 24, 2016, 8:03:47 AM2/24/16
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Just create a new task and set the start date and time to "in 1 minute from now" then add a reminded to remind from the start date and remind 0 minutes before, set the recurrence to daily (every 1 day) then wait 1 minute. then after closing the stickie (if the reminder was shown with stickes, or dismissing and going to the ask will remove the reminder icon from the reminder column, and next day I will not be reminded even though the recurrence was set to daily.

--
Download Latest Version: http://abstractspoon.pbworks.com/f/todolist_exe.zip
Wiki and other resources: https://github.com/abstractspoon/ToDoList_Wiki/wiki

.dan.g.

Feb 24, 2016, 6:12:00 PM2/24/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Thx Alex.

FYI there won't be any more updates to 7.0, so any fixes will be in 7.1.

On Thursday, 25 February 2016 00:03:47 UTC+11, alex viau wrote:
Just create a new task and set the start date and time to "in 1 minute from now" then add a reminded to remind from the start date and remind 0 minutes before, set the recurrence to daily (every 1 day) then wait 1 minute. then after closing the stickie (if the reminder was shown with stickes, or dismissing and going to the ask will remove the reminder icon from the reminder column, and next day I will not be reminded even though the recurrence was set to daily.

alexandre viau

Feb 25, 2016, 6:37:54 AM2/25/16
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
But what is strange is that in the calendar view, the task are recurrent, they are there every day. But no popup to remind me and no reminder icon in the list.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/abstractspoon-todolist-support.

alexandre viau

Feb 25, 2016, 10:52:52 AM2/25/16
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dan,

Any update on this reccurance issue?

Thanks,

Alexandre

.dan.g.

Feb 25, 2016, 6:21:41 PM2/25/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Yes, I'm fixing it in 7.1.

ps. There is no relationship between the Calendar view and reminders.

On Friday, 26 February 2016 02:52:52 UTC+11, alex viau wrote:
Hi Dan,

Any update on this reccurance issue?

Thanks,

Alexandre

alexandre viau

Feb 25, 2016, 6:22:45 PM2/25/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
When will it be fixed?
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/abstractspoon-todolist-support.

.dan.g.

Feb 25, 2016, 6:57:02 PM2/25/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Next update, no specific date.

.dan.g.

Feb 29, 2016, 6:21:02 PM2/29/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Fixed in 7.1DR5?

alexandre viau

Mar 1, 2016, 4:03:16 AM3/1/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Dan,

Where can I find DR5?

--
Download Latest Version: http://abstractspoon.pbworks.com/f/todolist_exe.zip
Wiki and other resources: https://github.com/abstractspoon/ToDoList_Wiki/wiki
---

Hotmail

Mar 1, 2016, 4:14:15 AM3/1/16
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com

See the post of Dan here in Google group or in Abstractspoon or in Update feature in DR4 ..

Hi All

Get it here or download via the Help menu of 7.1.DR*.

alexandre viau

Mar 1, 2016, 5:05:17 AM3/1/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi,

I don't know if the feature will work because i need to wait 1 day for it to reoccur

Best regards,

Alexandre

--
Download Latest Version: http://abstractspoon.pbworks.com/f/todolist_exe.zip
Wiki and other resources: https://github.com/abstractspoon/ToDoList_Wiki/wiki
---

.dan.g.

Mar 1, 2016, 5:59:43 AM3/1/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Or you could put the due date into the past