Suggestion: add new filter list item 'Yesterday' for 'Started by' and 'Due by'

G-Eric

Oct 15, 2015, 3:28:36 AM10/15/15
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
I suggest to add a new list item named 'Yesterday' in both 'Started by' and 'Due by' filter drop lists. [1]

One reason / usage of this list item would be e.g. to allow a filter for backlog up to yesterday, i.e. without the tasks related to today or later.

Thanks - Have a nice day
Eric

.dan.g.

Oct 15, 2015, 9:57:07 PM10/15/15
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
No worries, adding 'Yesterday' to the end of the list for 7.1 will be trivial.

G-Eric

Oct 16, 2015, 6:48:14 AM10/16/15
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Great - Many thanks!

.dan.g.

Oct 19, 2015, 11:33:21 PM10/19/15
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
ps. I re-marked it incomplete so that it stays always on my radar!

On Friday, 16 October 2015 21:48:14 UTC+11, G-Eric wrote:
Great - Many thanks!

G-Eric

Mar 21, 2016, 9:17:38 AM3/21/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
added to v7.1 DR2 & found ok - tks!

G-Eric

Jul 17, 2016, 2:46:17 PM7/17/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
FYI - I did test again this new feature pending for release: still working fine in v7.1.A5 :-)