Question: How do I Fix Gantt/Tasks Ignoring Non-Working Hours (Weekends)

Andrew Allord

May 4, 2018, 12:32:44 PM5/4/18
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
When assigning time to a task the task is including weekends as working hours when displaying in the Ganett chart.

Example, I entered a task starting today, schedule for three days with another task starting afterwards. In the Ganett chart is shows the next task starting on Monday when in fact it should be showing starting on Wednesday since the weekend is non-working hours.

What setting or area am I missing to correct this display?

.dan.g.

May 4, 2018, 9:45:37 PM5/4/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Andrew

You just need to specify the task's time estimate units as 'Weekdays'.

ps. You can also set this as your default in the Preferences.