BUG: Filter Bar looses selected Attributes after restart

mikro

Jul 13, 2017, 4:39:58 AM7/13/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support

Hi,

we regularly have the problem that after restarts sometimes the selected attributes in the filterbar are reset to the standard values ‘show’, ‘title’, ‘options’ in all opened tasllists.

I can recall that the issue first occurred with version 7.1 and happens on several workstations.

Any idea how to fix this?

.dan.g.

Jul 25, 2017, 8:06:07 PM7/25/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Are you using 7.2 concurrently with 7.1?

mikro

Aug 8, 2017, 4:20:23 AM8/8/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Dan,
I upgrade to the last stable 7.1 Release and did not encounter the issue any more. I'd day we leave this Topic open for some wore weeks. If I run over the issue again I'll try to give more details.

.dan.g.

Aug 9, 2017, 4:02:50 AM8/9/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Sounds good to me.