Info: Nice customizability, even more so with AutoHotKey

cad gkmm

Nov 15, 2017, 5:46:59 AM11/15/17
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
A word of commendation is in order:
Thank you, dear .dan.g., for this nice piece of software.

First of all, this software has nice features. And, although it has a few
imperfections (being freeware no one can complain and, even so, it's still
better than most other todo-list-software I tried, commercial or not, and
you mostly do react quickly to real bugs), it still works in general, and
especially, it is very customizable:

Already on its own it is quite customizable, but the UDT (user defined
tools option), the command line switches (working best to change tasks in
an already running instance of TDL - AWESOME!!) and the task list being
text format and thus able to be parsed - all this in connection with the 3rd
party tool AutoHotKey (ahk) and with the TDL-user interface mostly using
standard Windows' controls (which ahk can deal with), this is really nice
and makes TDL a really awesome tool. Thank you so much!

If it is not too much to ask, I would like to ask you to please try to keep
the interface compatible with ahk, as much as possible (using the standard
Windows' controls where possible).

Regards, S.

TJ

Nov 15, 2017, 9:17:37 PM11/15/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
There have been a couple very nice AHK integrations with TDL. It would be awesome to centralize info about scripts and other UDT/integrations that are available from the field (that would include the Android app for TDL which only gets rare updates. I recommend discussing with Dan how that can/should be done:
- post to one of the GitHub repos?
- send links to Dan so he can post to the wiki?
- A single new repo somewhere linked from the wiki?