Question: Meaning of Icons in Tabs

Oliver Sahr

Oct 13, 2015, 2:38:47 AM10/13/15
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hello Dan,

is there a WIKI Page explaining the meaning of the icons in the File-Tabs?
I wonder what a red icon in the left-top corner of the tab means.
There is also no hint that that explains the meaning of the right corner.

Greetings

OLLI

.dan.g.

Oct 13, 2015, 2:58:00 AM10/13/15
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Olli

The meaning of the icons is summarised in the tooltip that appears when you hover your mouse over each tab, but I'm sure a lengthier explanation would be helpful.

The red tag in the top left indicates that the tasklist contains (over)due tasks.

The 'x' in the top right corner can be used to close the tasklist quickly.

Hotmail

Oct 13, 2015, 2:59:18 AM10/13/15
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com

The red marker shows that there are overdue tasks.

https://github.com/abstractspoon/ToDoList_Downloads/tree/master/Dictionaries

But at the moment I have one TDL-file with red marker, but there are no red tasks ....???

The two circles shows that the file content is not loaded yet.

The asterix ;-) shows that the file is changed.

Hotmail

Oct 13, 2015, 3:07:09 AM10/13/15
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com

               > The meaning of the icons is summarised in the tooltip that appears when you hover your mouse over each tab,

?? The only tooltip I get is „File not loaded“. It appears at every position the mouse have when hovering above the tab. There is no other tooltip for overdue / close / ...

Oliver Sahr

Oct 14, 2015, 2:05:49 AM10/14/15
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hello Dan,

the only tooltip I get is that a file is "Read-only: checked in" and "Not Yet Loaded".
For overdue tasks there is no tooltip.

Greetings

OLLI

Aprengo Calamity

Apr 19, 2017, 5:08:08 AM4/19/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
But I don't see the tooltip anywhere. Have I a disconfiguration ?
Best Regards