Suggestion: Notifying sound when estimated time is exceeded

Luis Palomino

Jan 25, 2018, 3:22:50 PM1/25/18
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi Daniel! The notification sound that was added to Time Tracking in the latest version is an excellent feature. Thank you for including it and working on solving the bug with the clock. Adittionally I think that another different notifying sound when estimated time is exceeded, would be a good feature to add to the Time Tracking. It will work like a Timer for each task! I think it could be done by taking the "Remaining Time" value and activating the sound when it passes through the 0. Thank you very much for consider it.