BUG: Font causes the title to cut off.

Neo

Jun 9, 2019, 6:43:24 PM6/9/19
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
I imported some tasks and noticed some titles were cut off with 3 dots, even though there were more space to show the title. Turns out there are some words causing this. It doesn't matter where in the sentence they are.

These are the words I found:
  • library
  • insert
  • part
  • portrait

ToDoList_2019-06-08_12-49-35.jpg

.dan.g.

Jun 10, 2019, 2:08:07 AM6/10/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Um...

1. What version are you using?
2. What do you mean by importing?

Neo

Jun 10, 2019, 6:43:41 AM6/10/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Version 7.2.13 on Windows 10. The importing is beside the point, when I add a task the normal way with any of these words this happens too. See the attached image.

.dan.g.

Jun 12, 2019, 9:53:05 PM6/12/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Can you record a bug report for me please (Help > Record Bug Report) and attach a copy of your preferences.

Neo

Jun 13, 2019, 10:36:12 AM6/13/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
I found the problem, and it was caused by the font I had chosen in preferences (Tasklist font). "Segoe UI Light" (a font included in Windows). The problem goes away when using another font.

.dan.g.

Jun 15, 2019, 4:21:02 AM6/15/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Thanks for the update Neo.

I'll check out that font and see if I can reproduce the issue.

.dan.g.

Jun 15, 2019, 4:24:20 AM6/15/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hmm, still can't reproduce it...

.dan.g.

Jul 13, 2019, 12:02:19 AM7/13/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
I would still like to fix this properly if I can.

1. What language version of Windows are you using?
2. What are your Windows' regional settings set to? (Control Panel > Region)
3. What is your primary keyboard input language?