Question: Filtering does not work for me (anymore)

Markus Weimar

Jun 10, 2017, 8:53:27 AM6/10/17
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com

For a few months the filtering has not worked for me anymore and I just took the time to test it again with a fresh new to do list.

I created 2 tasks Task 1 and Task 2 and assigned them to two categories Cat A and Cat B.

When I then switch on the filter bar and try to filter by one of the categories it shows me arbitrary results and after the first filtering the filter cannot be changed anymore.

I use Windows 10 Home Edition and ToDoList 7.1.3.1 (Stable Release).

.dan.g.

Jun 11, 2017, 4:05:14 AM6/11/17
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi Markus

1. Can you attach your test tasklist pls?
2. What do you mean by 'arbitrary results'? What are you expecting and what are you getting?

Familie Weimar

Jun 19, 2017, 5:26:30 PM6/19/17
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dan,

attached is the simple task list I used for my test.

Regards

Markus

Hi Markus

Can you attach your test tasklist pls?

--
Download Latest Version: http://abstractspoon.pbworks.com/f/todolist_exe.zip
Website: http://abstractspoon.weebly.com/

untitled1.tdl

.dan.g.

Jun 20, 2017, 12:36:12 AM6/20/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Markus

Can you answer the other questions too pls otherwise I have no idea what I am looking for?