BUG: Last task can not be seen when task window is full

Manning

Jul 11, 2019, 2:48:01 PM7/11/19
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Running ToDoList 7.2.5.0    On windows 7

I was doing the update to see if it was solved, so it may not still be an issue.

If my task menu window is full the last task can not be accessed, well easily.  The left/right scroll bar covers most of it.  You can not scroll down any further.

Searched but didn't see this till after posting.  Nice feature to have similar things come up.
BUG: Edit field overlap Task field in left position

Looks very similar.  Probably solved.

.dan.g.

Jul 12, 2019, 11:51:38 PM7/12/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
>> Looks very similar.  Probably solved.

Maybe, maybe not. It's hard for me to replicate consistently enough to investigate. But certainly I would update to 7.2.14 whenever you can.

Manning

Jul 14, 2019, 11:39:28 PM7/14/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
On 7.2.15 now.  It still does it.  I noticed that the screen shot for the wiki has the same thing.
Under "Sharing Tasklists  If you want to co..."
The right/left slider blocks all but the top of a task.  I don't know if it is at the end of the list but that is what I get even at the end of the list of tasks.

I normally operate in Task Tree view.  If I go to List View then it clears the slider and there is no blocking.