Question: Reminder is not changed for recurrence tasks

Technocrat

Jun 5, 2019, 9:03:34 AM6/5/19
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
If I mark a recurring task as completed and new task is created automatically, or current task is re-used, date of its reminder is not changed.

For example, I have a task that occurs every week and its reminder should appear today. If I mark the task as completed, its start date will be changed to the next week, but the reminder will remain the same. The safe will happen if the task is re-created. New task will have reminder with the same date (today instead of the next week).

1. Create a task and set occurrence (one week, for example) with re-using the same task or with creation new one.
2. Set reminder for today on the task.
3. Complete the task (Start date is changed or new task with new Start date is created)
4. Check date of the reminder. It remains the same.

I think that date of the reminder should be changed with date of the task if the task is completed.
ToDoList-bug_report.zip