Google Groups - view by cathegories

Koruneko

Jul 25, 2019, 3:40:08 AM7/25/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hello !
Am I the only one for whom the view by cathegory is broken since few weeks ?
All the topics are listed at the bottom of the page ; cathegories are not shown at all ...
As another example of this new behaviour, I can't select any of them for this message.

I haven't find any option in google groups parameters to solve that.

Thanks for help.

.dan.g.

Jul 25, 2019, 6:42:32 AM7/25/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
I have got rid of categories!

I found that there was too little value to me compared to the amount of time I spend making sure that all the information is filled it, and that the version category is kept up to date.

Most people don't fill in the required info and I can always ask them for it if I need it.

Sorry if this change has made things more difficult for you.

Juan de Arriba

Jul 25, 2019, 7:23:39 AM7/25/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
 I don't like the organization of the google forum. I find it hard to find the topics. I suggest the forum https://www.phpbb.com/
The freecad forum is a good example: https://forum.freecadweb.org/

Koruneko

Jul 26, 2019, 9:17:00 AM7/26/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
OKAY !
I did not know it was intentional. I thought of a change in how google groups work and that I had to re-parameterize my views; except that I did not find the option.
No problem for me so: I mainly use the filters.

Have a good day,

.dan.g.

Jul 28, 2019, 8:13:19 AM7/28/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Many thanks JA.

Google has also recently changed my ability to edit the titles of posts (BUG:, Suggestion:, etc) so I am actively looking for an alternative.

I will have a good look at this offering!

.dan.g.

Jul 28, 2019, 9:24:45 PM7/28/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Can you register and post a few dummy messages please: