BUG: Importing tasks from another tdl-file does not work as expected.

vovchik23

Feb 6, 2017, 7:37:29 AM2/6/17
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Dan

When importing another tdl-file there are some bugs appear:
  • "Reset creation date" checkbox does not work. Creation date always became reset.
  • After importing every imported task has a visible icon in the list in "Dependency" and "File Link" columns (tdl icon and folder icon respectively). But none of this tasks have any of this attributes set.

.dan.g.

Feb 6, 2017, 9:00:57 PM2/6/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Thx Mate, I can reproduce this and will get it fixed in the next update.

On Monday, 6 February 2017 23:37:29 UTC+11, vovchik23 wrote:
Hi, Dan

When importing another tdl-file there are some bugs appear:
  • "Reset creation date" checkbox does not work. Creation date always became reset.
  • After importing every imported dask has a visible icon in the list in "Dependency" and "File Link" columns (tdl icon and folder icon respectively). But none of this tasks have any of this attributes set.

.dan.g.

Feb 9, 2017, 2:27:16 AM2/9/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Fixed in 7.1.1?

Aflexus

Feb 21, 2017, 6:59:07 PM2/21/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Not yet. :(

v.7.1.1.4

The "Creation date" attribute become reset even if checkbox is off

четверг, 9 февраля 2017 г., 9:27:16 UTC+2 пользователь .dan.g. написал:
Message has been deleted

.dan.g.

Feb 21, 2017, 8:00:37 PM2/21/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Aflexus.

I tested it by importing 'Introduction.tdl' and it works fine for me.

Can you reproduce the problem with 'Introduction.tdl'?

vovchik23

Feb 22, 2017, 6:35:41 AM2/22/17
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi, there

I can confirm this. Still works not as expected.

vovchik23

Feb 22, 2017, 6:47:44 AM2/22/17
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Dan

I've done some tests with 'Introduction.tdl'.

If importing into the empty tasklist it works fine. But if the list has at least one task, importing resets the creation date (and maybe some others) attribute.

Btw, visible icons in the list in "Dependency" and "File Link" columns seem to be fixed in the last builds.

.dan.g.

Feb 23, 2017, 1:34:03 AM2/23/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Thx, I can see that importing Introduction.tdl into itself does reset the date unexpectedly.

.dan.g.

Feb 26, 2017, 3:02:11 AM2/26/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Fixed in 7.1.1.5?