Suggestion: Customizeable Date Formats in Columns and Fields

mikro

Jun 23, 2016, 10:03:30 AM6/23/16
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
concerning due date I am working a lot with weekdays and numbers.
Therefore I would appreciate the possibility to customize the date formats in the date and time columns as well as the date fields in the tasks.

Would that be implementable?

Cheers
Mikro

.dan.g.

Jun 23, 2016, 8:05:57 PM6/23/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Can you some specific examples pls?

mikro

Jun 24, 2016, 8:23:02 AM6/24/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
I would like to be able to define the date Format for the output in date columns and fields like so

Start Date "DDD.DD.MM." => "Fr.24.06."
Due Date "D.M.YY" => "24.6.16"
Completed Date "DDD.DD.MM.YYYY HH:MM" => "Fr.24.06.2016 14:19"

Like that you could customize dateformat to individual needs.
Begin able to prompt calendarweeks would be a real help, too.

like so
Start Date "WWWW" => "CW25"
Start Date "WW" => "25"

Is that doable?

mikro

Mar 8, 2018, 8:36:02 AM3/8/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support

Hi Dan,
after this Suggestion I noticed the intelligent Scrolling of the date in 'Task Tree' which parctically keeps Day and Month in Focus.

Could that also be done for the Gant Chart Info Table???
That would be great!

THX
mikro

.dan.g.

Mar 20, 2018, 5:10:38 AM3/20/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
>> Could that also be done for the Gant Chart Info Table???

Yes!

.dan.g.

Mar 31, 2018, 9:20:26 PM3/31/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support