Question: How to toggle comments view on off?

Leo Staley

Jan 21, 2017, 10:47:25 PM1/21/17
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi. I'd like to quickly toggle the visibility of comments. I can't quite seem to figure out how to do this.

I noticed that when I Maximize Task View, the comments go away, but the edit fields then go away too.

Can I toggle the comments visibility on and off without getting rid of the edit fields? If so, is there a way to make a shortcut or hotkey for it?

.dan.g.

Jan 22, 2017, 3:43:17 AM1/22/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Leo.

Unfortunately there's no current way to achieve your goal.

Leo Staley

Jan 22, 2017, 10:17:48 PM1/22/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
😱 Bummer. Is it the sort of option that could easily be added in the next iteration, or would it take too much effort to be worth it?