BUG: Displayed duration is reduced by one day when moving a task by drag and drop in Gantt Chart mode.

Anthony W

Mar 6, 2017, 12:45:35 PM3/6/17
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
In Gantt Chart mode, if I have a task that is 5 days in duration and I move it to the following week by dragging it then when I drop it the displayed duration is reduced by one day. However, the actual due date does not change. Thus, there will be a mismatch between what is drawn in the chart and the actual dates associated with the task. An example is attached. Capture1 shows a 5 day task where the start and due dates match what is drawn in the chart. Capture2 shows the result of moving the task to the following week. Note in the chart it appears to be 4 days, with the due date 3/16. The actual due date for the task is 3/17.
Capture1.PNG
Capture2.PNG

Anthony W

Mar 6, 2017, 12:48:07 PM3/6/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
I didn't state it explicitly, but the version I currently have is 7.1.1.7. I did see the same behavior in 7.1.1.5.

.dan.g.

Mar 6, 2017, 8:38:46 PM3/6/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Thx Anthony.

I can reproduce that and will get it fixed.

Ralph Earey

Mar 7, 2017, 3:31:53 AM3/7/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Dan, I think this might be the same issue as 'Bug: Moving a task (by drag & drop) changes the due time to 01:00'

.dan.g.

Mar 7, 2017, 11:30:08 PM3/7/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
I agree. Looks very likely.