Suggestion: Add menu command to pause time on all open tasks?

Tony G

Apr 16, 2016, 4:13:41 PM4/16/16
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
This suggestion was posted to another thread where it was easily lost. I'm re-posting here for consideration for the widget and/or the app UI. (Personally I don't need this since I can only work on one project at a time. I'm just posting here for the OP since I've been spending time looking at the new tracker widget.)

From: Polisson:

My idea is quite similar to those described here, so I post it in this topic.
I need something like button on toolbar, to simply pause time tracking on all opened lists. During my work I have to take a brake for something which disturbs me, but I generally work on few lists which are tracking my time. In present, in case of disturbance, I have to switch all lists, and find the tiny button.
Implementation of this function will be quite easy... I guess..., in fact app has enable/disable mechanism of tracking even when screensaver shows up.
Thanks