Suggestion: Move selected tasks directly to Top or bottom

Luis Palomino

Jan 22, 2018, 2:33:03 PM1/22/18
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dan. Very often I have to move tasks directly to the top or the bottom of the list, but when there are a lot of tasks, the process using CTRL+Up or CTRL+Down is slow. Dragging is much better but if I could have a direct option it would be great. Can you add the options "Move to Top" or "Move to Bottom" to the menu "Move", please? Thank you for consider it.

.dan.g.

Jan 29, 2018, 6:20:32 PM1/29/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Why do you have this need? It doesn't sound like a very common operation...

Luis Palomino

Jan 30, 2018, 7:08:44 AM1/30/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Could be useful in Manual ordering. It would allow the user to promote to the top the most important things in one step. Additionaly you can demote to the end the less important things in one step, also.

G-Eric

Jan 30, 2018, 9:04:38 AM1/30/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
I share this view for usage, and make a link to my related post (for the same reason = manual ordering):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/abstractspoon-todolist-support/LT6M-q5E7lg/4ghFyy_7AQAJ