BUG: Dependency arrows & 'Allocated to' names corrupt on view

Ralph Earey

Feb 2, 2017, 8:14:36 AM2/2/17
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
When zooming in using the 'Display' option & scrolling from left to right on the Gantt Chart view
2017-02-02 13_06_21-Helpdesk Replacement - ToDoList (c) AbstractSpoon screen refresh issue 2.png

.dan.g.

Feb 2, 2017, 8:09:28 PM2/2/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Thx Ralph, I see this too sometimes but not so dramatically.

I will see what I can do.

.dan.g.

Feb 3, 2017, 4:32:14 AM2/3/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Fixed in 7.1.0.12?

Ralph Earey

Mar 2, 2017, 8:17:40 AM3/2/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Dan, Much better in 7.1.1.6. Not seen the issue for a while.However, experienced the refresh issue again today (see attached)
2017-03-02 10_45_43- Gantt dependency arrows refresh issue - ToDoList (c) AbstractSpoon.png

.dan.g.

Mar 2, 2017, 6:27:09 PM3/2/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hmm, have you got any more context for me?

Ralph Earey

Mar 3, 2017, 1:46:01 PM3/3/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Dan, you'll see from the attached that all my bars are in March but I scroll to the right (April) and the dependency arrows are in April but no task bars.
2017-03-03 10_27_02- arrows refresh - ToDoList (c) AbstractSpoon.png

.dan.g.

Mar 5, 2017, 7:03:59 PM3/5/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Thx Ralph.

How are you performing the scrolling?
  • Using the keyboard?
  • Dragging the scroll thumb-bar (the bit that shows where you are scrolled to)?
  • Clicking on the scroll end-buttons (which show the left/right arrows)?
  • Clicking on the scroll bar between the thumb-bar and the end buttons?

Ralph Earey

Mar 6, 2017, 4:13:41 AM3/6/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Dan - I'm clicking on the scroll bar between the thumb-bar and the end buttons. Replicated issue again today predictably.

.dan.g.

Mar 17, 2017, 5:41:08 AM3/17/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Fixed in 7.1.2?

Ralph Earey

Mar 17, 2017, 1:09:33 PM3/17/17
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dan,

No, now appears that some arrows are displaying a month later than the bars?

Regards,

Ralph

--
Download Latest Version: http://abstractspoon.pbworks.com/f/todolist_exe.zip
Website: http://abstractspoon.weebly.com/

2017-03-17 16_55 - ToDoList (c) AbstractS.png
2017-03-17 17_04_30- ToDoList (c) AbstractS arrows wrong.png

.dan.g.

Mar 18, 2017, 2:01:22 AM3/18/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Thx Ralph

If you are interested, it relates to interference caused by the smooth scrolling animation that only occurs when 'paging'.

.dan.g.

Mar 26, 2017, 2:29:32 AM3/26/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Fixed in 7.1.2.2?