Suggestion: Load and Save Filters

Oliver Sahr

Jul 26, 2017, 8:02:37 AM7/26/17
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
I often need to filter my tasks.
And some of these filters affect multiple fields.

Here an example that I would call "My Tasks":
  • Allocated To = [My Name]
  • Status = [a list of 11 entries, where only 10 are checked]
  • Show = All incomplete tasks

But I also have other filters that affect other criteria.

So it would really help when I can load and save my filters and just need to select them from a combo box.

I know that there is the {F12} key where I can toggle the filter on and off.

This is a very useful feature but in some cases loading and saving Filters would really help!

Oxyrhynchos

Jul 27, 2017, 5:27:59 AM7/27/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Thank you for your suggestion!
I agree: This would be a very helpful feature.