BUG: Adding Tags stops working

Katharina

Jan 30, 2017, 2:42:40 AM1/30/17
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Is there a maximum number of tags? I have a lot of tags and now I cannot add tags to the dynamic tag list (that is under or left or right to the task list). The droplists for Categories and Status work fine. And I can add a new tag to the default tags in the preferences. The droplists are NOT read-only.

Katharina

Jan 30, 2017, 2:48:56 AM1/30/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
This is mysterious: I switched to English in the preferences to use the right words. And now I can add tags. Even after switching back to German... So this problem is solved but I don't now how to mark this toppic as solved...

BTW: The Kanban View is GREAT! Thanks a lot!!!

Katharina

Jan 31, 2017, 3:23:18 AM1/31/17
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
It happened again! Today I was not able to add a category to the dynamic droplists. I switch to English - adding is possible again. What is the dependency between language and dynamic droplists? Strange...

Hm, it happens all the time. By now I had to switch to English for three times: to add a new category, to add a new tag and to add a dependency. But maybe it's not the language. To change the language one has to restart ToDoList. Maybe restarting is the solution. And happens it to all lists or only to the big one? I will see next time and tell.

BTW: Quick find does not work in Kanban view. Bug or feature? This is not really important for me...

.dan.g.

Jan 31, 2017, 6:27:18 PM1/31/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
>> Maybe restarting is the solution. And happens it to all lists or only to the big one? I will see next time and tell.

I think you might be on to something...