Question: Automatic synchronization between Computers and Phone via GoogleCalendar

_Zs_

Mar 10, 2019, 7:09:56 AM3/10/19
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Is it possible to sync the data between Windows and mobile phone via Google calendar automatically?
I have read automatic exporting in the user manual wiki. So, theoretically an iCalendar (ics) file is possible to be generated, but how would it be possible to be read by Google Calendar automatically? And the way back would be interesting as well: making changes on a certain item in GoogleCalendar and that change would appear automatically in an ics file what would be possible to be imported ny ToDoList.

If the above mentioned automation (via ics files) would be possible to be established than I would use my own NAS to create a kind of virtual cloud for ToDoList. Since, there is no Web-inteface for ToDoList the html export can not be a real-life alternative in my opinion.

Thanks for your answers in advance!

Best regards,

_Zs_

Dave Mays

Jun 27, 2019, 9:15:43 AM6/27/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
I would like to know if this is possible as well.