BUG: Reminder window activating main UI

Technocrat

Sep 13, 2017, 3:21:21 AM9/13/17
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

When a reminder window appears and I choose any option, ToDoList becomes active even if it has been minimized. Sometimes it is confusing.

.dan.g.

Sep 13, 2017, 4:22:24 AM9/13/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Welcome Technocrat.

1. Can you fill in the categories at the top of the page?
2. Can you be more specific as to the behaviour you are expecting?

Technocrat

Sep 18, 2017, 2:50:47 AM9/18/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
1. Done
2. If I work in a different application, reminder window appears above that appliaction. If I click "Dismiss" or "Snooze" button, ToDoList main window become active and I have to minimize it to return the application I was working with. I think only "Dismiss and Go to Task" button should activate main ToDoList window.

.dan.g.

Sep 20, 2017, 8:40:04 PM9/20/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Thx for the clarification. I'll look into it.

.dan.g.

Sep 23, 2017, 5:30:29 AM9/23/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Fixed in 7.1.4.3.

Technocrat

Sep 25, 2017, 11:09:11 AM9/25/17
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Now the button "Dismiss and Go to Task" doesn't activate the application window too.

On Saturday, September 23, 2017 at 12:30:29 PM UTC+3, .dan.g. wrote:
Fixed in 7.1.4.3.

.dan.g.

Sep 25, 2017, 8:01:28 PM9/25/17
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Apologies! I'll get it fixed tonight (my time).

.dan.g.

Sep 26, 2017, 5:47:14 AM9/26/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Fixed in 7.1.4.4.

Technocrat

Sep 29, 2017, 8:41:42 AM9/29/17
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Just realized that sometimes the Snooze button still activates the main window. I'll try to reproduce the issue.

On Tuesday, September 26, 2017 at 12:47:14 PM UTC+3, .dan.g. wrote:
Fixed in 7.1.4.4.

.dan.g.

Sep 29, 2017, 9:42:42 AM9/29/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
>> I'll try to reproduce the issue.

Thx.

.dan.g.

Oct 1, 2017, 10:47:49 PM10/1/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
>> I'll try to reproduce the issue.

I've discovered that if the main window is just in the background, ie. not actually minimised just hidden by other windows, then Snoozing will indeed show the main window.

Is this what you are seeing?