Info: Updated Android App Released

.dan.g.

Aug 31, 2016, 8:50:23 PM8/31/16
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Good news for all you Android users!

Please contact her directly with questions and comments.

FWIW I don't have an Android phone but I was able to use an Android emulator to play around with the app.

In particular I want to make sure that non-editable attributes (including custom attributes) are not lost in the process of editing a tasklist from the desktop version of TDL.

My initial test confirms that custom text attributes at least are saved and restored correctly. I hope to perform a more exhaustive test later today on the other custom attribute types.