BUG: Check out bug

pistesil

Feb 5, 2019, 7:50:43 AM2/5/19
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com

Hi Dan,

I checked out file to edit (tdl file is in our LAN), after a few minutes editing, I tried to save it, but it showed a warning saying the file was checked out for me on my PC and I couldn't save (same kind of message when someone else is editing).
I unlocked the file removing data on CHECKEDOUTTO field though notepad.
After that, I could check out file again, but I lost all changes I had done.

I attached log and configuration files, I hope it helps you find the problem

thx in advance
ToDoList.log
ToDoList.ini

.dan.g.

Feb 5, 2019, 6:55:31 PM2/5/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
I need you to try to remember more exactly the wording of the error message please...

Pietro Cerchiari

Feb 5, 2019, 7:22:31 PM2/5/19
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
It was: <file address> could not be checked out because it is currently checked out to <My_PC:My_username>

Pietro Augusto RUY CERCHIARI

--
Download Latest Version: http://abstractspoon.pbworks.com/f/todolist_exe.zip
Website: http://abstractspoon.weebly.com/