Suggestion: Custom Attribute Columnheading in csv Export should only feature the column title

mikro

Oct 29, 2018, 10:59:39 AM10/29/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Dan,
currently if I do a csv export including a custom attributes like

the csv column heading is composed of
  • Column Title
  • Unique ID
and looks like:

I suggest that the csv title should only feature the 'Column title'.
At least in my usecase the added Unique ID adds no value and is manualy removed to polish the csv layouts.

Are there application where the composed title is needed?

cheers
Mikro

.dan.g.

Oct 30, 2018, 9:09:49 PM10/30/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
>> Are there application where the composed title is needed?

Yes, (re)importing from CSV.

I will consider adding an option to exclude the Unique ID in 7.3.

The custom ID is required for re-importing.