Translation: Spanish translation

Empredi Moref

May 3, 2019, 12:27:01 PM5/3/19
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
To contribute in some way to this great software, I translated the Spanish file (my native language).
I also corrected some translated sentences that in my opinion led to misunderstand some concepts.

I edited it in Notepad++ in UTF-8

Regards
Spanish (Spain).csv

.dan.g.

May 4, 2019, 9:13:23 PM5/4/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Many thanks ME.

BTW if you want to make things even easier for me (!) you could create a GitHub account and make changes (submit 'pull requests') there.

Empredi Moref

May 6, 2019, 9:03:47 PM5/6/19
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
No problem Dan, I already did the pull request. It's my first time on GitHub, so I hope it's okay

--
Download Latest Version: http://abstractspoon.pbworks.com/f/todolist_exe.zip
Website: http://abstractspoon.weebly.com/

.dan.g.

May 9, 2019, 1:49:28 AM5/9/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
You did great!.

However, because your changes were based on a slightly older version of the file, a few strings were missed.

But that's no problem because now you are on GitHub it all becomes a lot easier:

2. Click the 'pencil' icon (on the right hand side just above the file contents) to start editing
3. Make whatever changes you want
4. When you have finished, scroll to the bottom of the page
5. Select the option 'Create a new branch for this commit and start a pull request.'
6. Click the 'Commit changes' button (It's okay to use the default commit message)
7. All done.

The benefit of this method is that you are always working on the latest version and the process is simple.

Regards

On Saturday, 4 May 2019 02:27:01 UTC+10, Empredi Moref wrote:
To contribute in some way to this great software, I translated the Spanish file (my native language).
I also corrected some translated sentences that in my opinion led to misunderstand some concepts.

I edited it in Notepad++ in UTF-8

Regards

--
Download Latest Version: http://abstractspoon.pbworks.com/f/todolist_exe.zip
Website: http://abstractspoon.weebly.com/
Wiki and other resources: http://abstractspoon.com/wiki/doku.php?id=todolist-description
---

Empredi Moref

May 14, 2019, 3:53:59 PM5/14/19
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the explanation Dan.  I translated the pending of the new version. It is easier to do it direct from Github.

The only difference is that I did not see the buttons in step 5 and 6, but I pressed the ones I attached to you in the capture ("Propose File Change" button and then "Create Pull Request".)

Even so, I think I got the same result.

Regards

image.png
image.png