Info: ToDoList 7.1.RC2 is now available

.dan.g.

Dec 5, 2016, 5:23:36 AM12/5/16
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi All

Get it here or download via the Help menu of 7.1.DR*/A*/B*/RC1.

Please remember to test the issues you reported and comment on the original ticket whether they have been fixed.

What's Changed
  • Fixed loss of 'Stickies' reminders after completing a recurring task
  • Fixed 'Time-tracking' when computer is locked on Windows 10
  • Fixed various minor 'Translation Editor' issues
  • Changed 'Calendar', 'Gantt' and 'Kanban' preference dialogs to be resizable
  • Changed popup prompt after exporting preferences from the Windows Registry
  • Added 'Polish' Translation by 'firdea'
  • Added 'File Link' display attribute to 'Kanban' View
Enjoy!
Message has been deleted

simplenuity

Dec 6, 2016, 3:40:03 AM12/6/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Dan,

Thank you!

Download via Help menu is not working:

* Linux/Wine environment
* TDL 7.1.RC1

When running "Check for updates..." I get a pop-up window with:
- title: "ToDoList 7.1.RC1 (Release C" -> rest cut off
- content: "There are no updates available at this time."

 Ryan

.dan.g.

Dec 6, 2016, 5:35:35 AM12/6/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
I disabled it temporarily because I had introduced a bug. It should be okay now.

Ryan

Dec 6, 2016, 6:33:57 AM12/6/16
to TDL GG
Yep, it's working now :)