BUG: Some Kanban Prefs Appear To Not Work in ToDoList 7.1.1.5

JP

Feb 27, 2017, 10:56:05 PM2/27/17
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com

Hi Dan,

It appears the top three check boxes of the Kanban Prefs do not work in ToDoList 7.1.1.5.

  1. "Sort subtasks below their respective parent task" - (Subtasks in Backlog do not reorder regardless of whether or not the box is checked.)
  2. "Show a task's colour as a vertical bar" - (The vertical colour bar may work but am not able to tell because the solid colour bar is stuck in active position.)
  3. "Colour bar by task priority" (The solid colour bar is stuck in the active position. When I check the box, the text shifts slightly right and left, indicating activity, but am not able to confirm due to the always visible solid colour bar.
Hope this helps!

Thanks for such a wonderful program!!!

--Jp

.dan.g.

Feb 27, 2017, 10:58:54 PM2/27/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Welcome Joel and thx.

.dan.g.

Feb 28, 2017, 7:09:13 AM2/28/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
"Show a task's colour as a vertical bar"
"Colour bar by task priority"

Should be fixed in 7.1.1.6.

JP

Mar 2, 2017, 8:51:59 PM3/2/17
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Dan: Unfortunately this issue does not appear to be resolved in 7.1.1.6. I have emailed you a sample file for your consideration and review. Please let me know if there is any further way that I can be of assistance.

Thanks for all you do!

.dan.g.

Mar 2, 2017, 11:37:22 PM3/2/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
It hasn't turned up yet Joel, where did you send it?

JP

Mar 4, 2017, 3:08:12 PM3/4/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Dan: I emailed it to @optusnet.com.au. Please advise if there is a better email address to reach you. Thanks!

P.S. I've attached the file here for your convenience.

On Monday, February 27, 2017 at 10:56:05 PM UTC-5, JP wrote:
Sample.tdl

JP

Mar 4, 2017, 3:21:34 PM3/4/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Unfortunately Kanban Prefs are still not working in 7.1.1.7
Also of notable interest, is that the tasks listed in the Kanban "Backlog" are reversed from the original list order in the "Task Tree".
Hope this helps.
Thanks for all you do!

.dan.g.

Mar 8, 2017, 7:09:31 AM3/8/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
The vertical bar/background colour issue should now be properly fixed in 7.1.1.8.

JP

Mar 16, 2017, 9:53:34 PM3/16/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Confirmed. Vertical bar/background colour issue is fixed in 7.1.1.8. Thanks Dan!

.dan.g.

Apr 3, 2017, 6:27:31 AM4/3/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
I've implemented 'Sort subtasks below their respective parent task' in 7.1.2.3...