BUG: the reminder disapears when completing the first occurence of a recursive task

Koruneko

Nov 16, 2016, 12:20:35 PM11/16/16
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hello !

Since I'm in 7.1B4 (and maybe B3 and/or B2), I've noticed that the reminder alert I've putted on my recursive tasks are not automatically recreated back when I'm closing an occurence of a recursive task. It seems to that in previous versions of TDL closing an occurence of such a task with a reminder alert on it put the alert back on the next occurence.
Below the screenshot of my parameters :

Thx for considering this post :)

Regards !

.dan.g.

Nov 17, 2016, 1:54:25 AM11/17/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Thx for the detailed information, I will look into it for the next update.

.dan.g.

Nov 24, 2016, 6:25:12 PM11/24/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Fixed in 7.1.RC1?

Koruneko

Nov 29, 2016, 7:34:35 AM11/29/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi !

I've tested but it seems that the bug still there. I've put a little video to illustrate ...
2016-11-29 13h29_26.mp4

.dan.g.

Nov 29, 2016, 8:12:08 PM11/29/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Ah, you didn't say you were using 'Stickies'!

Can you confirm that it is fixed if you use the built-in reminders? ie. NOT Stickies.

Koruneko

Nov 30, 2016, 3:49:26 AM11/30/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Yes, without stickies it works well.
I'm using Stickies to make the alerts persistents on my desktop. It seems to me that it used to work even with Stickies (but not sure anymore ...)

.dan.g.

Dec 5, 2016, 5:28:42 AM12/5/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Fixed in 7.1.RC2?