Info: ToDoList 7.2.RC8 is available for download

.dan.g.

Sep 28, 2018, 11:40:47 PM9/28/18
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone

Get it here or if you have any previous 7.2 pre-release you can update via 'Help > Check for Updates'.

Please only add bug reports and comments about 7.2 to this thread.
Comments elsewhere will be ignored.

What's Changed from 7.2.RC7:
  • Fixed 'Custom Date Attribute' calendars to show 'week of year'
  • Fixed resizing of 'Reminder' dialog
  • Fixed 'Created By' to use currently logged-in user if left blank
  • Fixed 'Print/Export/Transform' dialogs to remember custom attribute selection
  • Added preference to show full task path in 'Sticky' reminders
Enjoy!

Pierre de la Verre

Sep 29, 2018, 4:49:08 PM9/29/18
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dan

please check also the strings in yourlanguage.csv. I found these missing strings:

EDIT:
I saw that the file at Github is from today, but after updating my file on PC stays old.
Nevertheless please take a look at "Indent subtasks" in Kanban-options.
1.png
2.png
3.png

Ravi Abram

Sep 30, 2018, 12:13:05 AM9/30/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
--> Check for updates kicks of a popup saying that the computer is low on memory and setup quits.
-->  never happened before, and I am not low on memory.

.dan.g.

Sep 30, 2018, 6:02:17 AM9/30/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Ravi

Can you record the problem via 'Help > Record Bug Report' please?

Pierre de la Verre

Sep 30, 2018, 4:06:12 PM9/30/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Strings for localization already updated. Thanks Dan.

.dan.g.

Oct 1, 2018, 4:57:36 AM10/1/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
'Indent Subtasks' courtesy of your find!

Ravi Abram

Oct 1, 2018, 10:35:54 AM10/1/18
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Dan:

The recording tool started but did not generate anything.

But this is the popup when I stopped the recording. as attachment.

I re-did the complete download --> and now it is working.

7.2.RC8 Error.jpg

.dan.g.

Oct 2, 2018, 11:24:28 PM10/2/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
TBH I'm at a loss for where that error message even originates - it's not one of 'my' messages.

If it happens again, could you try to record the process again please?

TJ

Oct 4, 2018, 11:00:31 AM10/4/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Beginning with this RC (or just noticing it), it seems the Ctrl-S + Ctrl-R sequence causes TDL to crash if the keypresses are too close together. This isn't even one on top of the other. A couple seconds needs to pass for Ctrl-S to wrapup. I have about 12 tasklists open, but only 1-2 need updating.
Will a log help?
Thanks.

.dan.g.

Oct 4, 2018, 10:07:05 PM10/4/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hmm...

TDL is a single threaded application so there is no way that Ctrl+R can even be processed until Ctrl+S returns so wrapping-up is probably not the issue.

Yes, a log will help because it may point to when the crash occurs by when it gets cut off.
This conversation is locked