BUG: LeftPane desynced of RightPane

G-Eric

Feb 22, 2019, 3:53:20 PM2/22/19
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com

**  REPOST from here as requested here **

Hi Dan,

I report a display issue encountered where the left pane lines are desynced of the right pane lines by a height of one line.

The reason is that an additional space is added at the bottom of the right pane, making it one line shorter in displayable space length than the left pane.
This happens of course only when the list is longer than one page, but I can't spot the trigger to reproduce it on request so far (i.e. no file 'Introduction.TDL' attached).

You will find attached a crop of the bottom junction between left pane and right pane, showing in red the additional space generating the issue (being sized about one line height).
As a consequence, left pane lines are not more aligned with right pane lines (difference of one vertical line height);

If I find more details, I will add these to this post to document the finding.

Thanks - Eric

Comment made by .dan.g. here

This is a 'known' problem for which I haven't yet got a solution :)

TDL_TaskTree-Desync-LR.png