Question: UDT - How do I create a new subtask? How do I duplicate the current task?

topforum

Feb 17, 2019, 11:32:48 AM2/17/19
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hallo,

I have two tasks that I have tried to solve with UDT ( Todolist ).

( A ) how do I create a new subtask via the toolbar - custom button (UDT)?

With the settings used in the screenshot I get the error message shown in the screenshot.

I opened four TDL files in an instance of Todolist. The script should be written in such a general way that it works in each of these four open files. The script should be executed in the currently displayed TDL file.

( B ) how do I duplicate the current task ( without subtasks and without text / comments)?

best regards

UDT_neue_Teilaufgabe_anlegen_sshot-2019-02-17_17-26-16.jpg
Message has been deleted

.dan.g.

Feb 17, 2019, 6:42:02 PM2/17/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
>> (A)

tool_seltasklist.PNG

>> (B)

Not currently possible

topforum

Feb 17, 2019, 8:17:47 PM2/17/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
(A)

"$(pathname)"

Can you explain that in more detail?

With
"$(pathname)"

I get the same error message as in the screenshot.

Thank you.